Competition, trophies, and 65 degree weather all winter long -- Our indoor golf league is waiting for you...Grab a friend and take your shot, well -- as few as possible.
League Rules: 2017/18 Season
- 12 week league; Beginning the first week of January and running through the end of March (2018). Starting the week of January 1st - January 7th. Ending the week of March 19th - March 25th.
- Teams can play any day of the week, at any time during the day (must call to reserve a tee time).
- 9 holes - handicapped (floating).
- There will be two flights for the 2017/18 league. A flight will consist of teams with a combined handicap of 12 or less. B flight will consist of teams with a combined handicap of 13 or more. The lowest handicap allowed will be a 0.
- $20 weekly league rate - In addition there will be a $30 ONE TIME league fee (pays cash prizes as well as food and snacks throughout the league, scoring, and end of the year party for all participants).
- Subs are allowed (must provide initial handicap)
- There will be NO makeups; Teams are always allowed to play ahead, but if a week is missed, the team will forfeit cash prize eligibility for the league season.
- Simulator settings are predetermined for all 12 weeks.
- Men, Women, Jr's encouraged -- coed teams encouraged.
- Example: Player A and Player B are on a team. Player A is a 5 handicap and Player B is a 10 handicap. Team would participate in B Flight.
- Player A shoots a 41, his handicap is subtracted from the total score, 41 - 5 = 36.
- Player B shoots a 50, his handicap is subtracted from the total score, 50-10 = 40.
- The score for team A/B is 36+40=76.
- Scoring: Each week, each team competes against all other teams in the league.
- Example: If there are 10 teams in the league, the lowest net team total (70) will receive 10 points, the second lowest team net (73) receives 9 points, third lowest (76), 8 points, etc. The example team would get team A/B -- 8 points for the week.
- Teams can invite non-league members to play along during their league round.
- We will accept new team sign ups until Sunday January 7th, with week 1 league round completed.